Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blogger

I wish I could figure out how to make my blog wider so I don't have the green margins.  I'd love to see my posts and photos go all the way to the edges of my blog so they'd be bigger.  I would also love to know how to make the photos on the right hand side bigger -- the widget photos.  If anyone reading this has any ideas, please send me an email or a post.  Thanks!  And if it's anything about editing html, it'll be lost on me.  I've tried that, and I can't figure it out.  Uggghhhh...

2 comments:

  1. To make the blog wider, go to design and alter the width.Or change the green colour so it is less noticeable. Remember if you make your blog TOO wide, some of your readers will have to scroll from side to side and wander off. Pink Hat has changed hers, to be narrower, like the rest of us. Also, larger pictures take longer to load, but we can right click for a bigger version?? Or move your side-bar things to a Page, then you have the full blog width.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I'll just leave it as is for now. Sounds like it's in the best format for viewing. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete